Saturday, April 13, 2013

Washington DC Cherry Blossoms and a Family Traditions Layout

Today is the Cherry Blossom Parade in Washington DC - so I thought I would share a layout from a previous years' visit - one of my favorite family traditions!

I printed up wallet-sized pictures to squeeze as many photos (and memories) as possible onto one page!  The paper is from the For The Record Collection by We R Memorykeepers. I picked it up on a recent shopping trip to Scrapbooks Plus in Chantilly and it is loaded with great details that make it fast and easy to document your memories.  It is such a versatile collection - I love it!

One of my favorite Want2Scrap® products is the Fancy Chipboard Words and I chose to use (2) of them, Family and Traditions, to create a really easy and striking title. 
The background paper has some star elements and I altered one of the Nestaboard Stars Five to create a dimensional embellishment.
There are more details for this project on the Want2Scrap blog.
Well, you can see I still need to add the journaling and the date, so I'd better get busy!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play!  Susie

1 comment: