Friday, May 31, 2013

A Wee Gift for A Princess

I love making gifts for important people in my life and babies are my favorite subject!  This little princess is my great-niece, Riley.  I used Moxxie's Wee Ones paper and die cuts to create the background, but I think the details are what really make this layout special.
Click on any image to make it larger
I created the title using my late obsession, Fancy Chipboard Words from Want2Scrap©.  I simply painted it with acrylic paint and added Glossy Accents.  I love the dimension!
Now there can never be too much **bling** when you are talking about a princess, right?  I added (2) pieces of Classy Corners - Elegance to frame the pictures from the top right to the bottom left.
A little stamping, a little washi...

...and a little more bling - Wonderful Wings Bling from Want2Scrap©...
...and you have a feminine layout fit for a princess!

I hope you find some time to play today - thanks for stopping by!  Susie



Want2Scrap©:

Want2Scrap© Fancy Chipboard Word
Want2Scrap© Wonderful Wings Bling
Want2Scrap© Classy Corners Elegance

Moxxie Materials:
Wee Ones Heaven Sent
Wee Ones Butterfly Kisses
Wee Ones Splish Splash
Wee Ones Die Cuts

Other:
Adhesive ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
MME washi tape
Tim Holtz Symphony Tissue Tape
Kaisercraft Windsor Clear Stamp
Recycled Rubber Art Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment