Sunday, May 19, 2013

Classy Graduation Layout


I know it is time to mail out the graduation announcements because the senior portraits have arrived!  Seeing my son in a tuxedo inspired this classy layout with Moxxie's Graduation Day collection and lots of Want2Scrap® bling!
I started at the top with Classy Corners - Elegance along the edge of the photo.  I arranged the layout so that the bling also draped over the top of the graduation announcement. I was lucky enough to win some Spellbinders dies recently which included the A2 Curved Matting Basics B.  This set was designed primarily with cardmakers  in mind, however, I use it all the time to create perfectly matted layers in my scrapbooking!
One of Want2Scrap's new charms is the perfect accent here - a key to success you might say!

I love Want2Scrap's Fancy Chipboard Words.  It makes it so easy to create titles! I covered "Graduation" with black acrylic paint, added a coat of Glossy Accents and left it to dry overnight.  I just love the dimension and shine!
I layered one more piece of bling over the photo mat and under the  scalloped die cut strip - Voila!  Congratulations on your graduates!

 I hope you find some time to play this week - Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment