Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy News - Spellbinders Final Round!


Just a quick post to share some news.  I am very honored and excited to be chosen as one of the finalists in this year's Spellbinders Design Team Call!  
You may remember that I made it this far in last year's DT call, but I did not make the final cut. This year's competition has been even tougher, with a requirement to submit an instructional video with our 2nd round project. I was able to dust off my video production skills after all these years and put them to good use!  Have I mentioned that I majored in Media Production in college soooo many years ago?  I am just more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it so that part was a little awkward - not used to hearing the sound of my own voice - but it was fun and I will get better with practice! Don't be surprised if the occasional video starts popping up here now and then!

Good luck to all of the finalists - a very talented group of artists from all over the world...I really am pinching myself!!!
Angela Barkhouse
Beck Beattie
Christina Gualazzi
Christine Emberson
Darsie Bruno
Deb Seyer
Elizabeta Kushner
Janice Whiting
John Creighton Petersen
Lisa Fish
Marielle LeBlanc
Mary Marsh
Rae Barthel
***Susie Bentz*** 
Sylvia Blum
Teresa Horner
Theresa Momber
Thespa McLaughlin
Yvonne van de Grijp
 
My assigned project for the final round is a card and Spellbinders is sending me some dies I must use so it is time to start stalking the mailman!
 
I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Susie! Good luck with the final round! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and best of luck to you too in the final round!! It would be awesome to meet you in Arizona :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the well wishes, Susie! It would be just AMAZING if I got to meet ya in Arizona! Good luck to us all on making it on the team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - and if you can fit a visit in for Flat Susan it would be lovely. Please send me your snail addie so I can add you to the database. Will be in touch when I finalise it all.
    Hugs, Neet xx 1
    (achickson@yahoo.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' excited for you, Susie! Good luck in the next round. xo

    ReplyDelete