Thursday, July 25, 2013

Life is Good with Quick Quotes and Want2Scrap

Want2Scrap and Quick Quotes have teamed up this week!  Quick Quotes provided some terrific paper lines and Want2Scrap provided mini-albums, bling and chipboard.For my project I  created a beach themed album using the Be Bold paper line. 
The base is a mixed media album from Want2Scrap featuring pages made from canvas, cork, chipboard and more.
.
.
These cute sunglasses are Want2Scrap chipboard from Retro Glasses designed by Joe Rotello.  The bling is also from Want2Scrap.
I love, love, love the cork page.  I painted some Fancy Chipboard Words to create a "title" on this page.
You can see I fussy cut some flowers and then carried them across to the corrugated cardboard page.
.
I love this little detail using Ocean Finds Chipboard and Art Glitter:
I think these are my favorite two pages.  I fussy cut the waves from the Be Bold paper.  The phrase above it was made using a stencil

The canvas page was sprayed with mists through a stencil then I outlined some of the arrow shapes with a black pen.

The mist showed through on the reverse side, but I covered it up with a pocket page accented with more fabulous Want2Scrap bling!.
Love the texture of corrugated cardboard!  It is so easy to highlight by dry-brushing with gesso.
The Quick Quotes Be Bold collection was so much fun to work with. Be sure to check out all the fabulous projects this week on the Want2Scrap and Quick Quotes blogs!

I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment