Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Road Trip to The Enchanted Cottage


I was visiting my cousin Mary to do some communal scrapbooking when we decided to take a little road trip.  She had found a stamping and scrapbook store about an hour away and had not been able to spend anytime exploring it yet.  So we jumped in the car and headed off to find The Enchanted Cottage in Lewisville, North Carolina.    Wow!  Definitely worth the trip!  This is what greets you when you walk in...the place is huge!
These lovely ladies were quick to point out the sale sign on the door.  Everything in the store (with a few exceptions)  is 25% through the month of July!!  How lucky was that?!?
Brand new product is available with a 10% discount and the older stuff...which had an entire room to itself...is going for 50% off!  I overheard some ladies that said they drove all the way down from Richmond, VA to take advantage of this terrific sale.  The place was hopping!

You know I am a huge Spellbinders fan and I am happy to say they have quite a nice selection.
They also carry Memory Box and Sizzix dies...
...and those are new BoBunny paper collections in the front of the photo.  I also saw Graphic 45, Creative Imaginations, Basic Grey, Kaisercraft and more.

The store has a nice mixed media area - Ranger and Viva products, Twinkling H2Os, Crafters Workshop - and I picked up some of the new Julie Nutting stamps and a Dyan Reaveley quote set that made me giggle.

The stamp inventory is fabulous and huge. There are beautiful samples all over the store to inspire.  Something for everyone!

I wandered into The Bargain Store area where the discount was 50% - stickers, dies, stencils, stamps, papers, and tools.  I picked up some stickers, rub ons and a rubber stamp.
There are some great deals to be had.  I wish I had taken more pictures to share but my camera battery was dying! 

If you are in the area, Mary and I highly recommend a visit to The Enchanted Cottage.  Remember, their sale runs through the end of July!

I hope to be at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte next month and I am definitely planning a side trip!


Now I am off to play with some of my new purchases - I hope you find some time to play today!   Susie

1 comment: