Thursday, August 1, 2013

Doing the Happy Dance because of my Canon Selphy!

I am  very excited!  
Look what my husband got for me! 
My own personal photo printer!
I have been scrapbooking for years.  
I am not a chronological scrapper.  
I have too many photos to ever be "caught up".  

Long ago I decided to scrap whatever inspired me at the moment...sometimes that photo was sitting in one of our photo albums.  Great!  But more recently it turned out that the pictures I wanted to use were still digital images.  Not so great.  I would have to upload my images and wait for them to be processed...then go pick them up.  That is a lot of time and gas if all I needed was (2) wallet sized photos to finish my layout!

Now I have practically instant gratification!

I have moved to creating primarily 1 page layouts.  I like to get LOTS of pictures on one page so I create wallet size pics or mini-collages.  I also like to use Photoshop to journal on my pictures.  AND I am going to jump into Project Life because I **love** the way my friend Karen does it!  I can easily see mixing those pages with traditional scrapbook layouts in my albums!

My Canon Selphy Compact Photo Printer makes me so happy!

It is portable so I can take it to crops.  It is wireless!  It is super simple to use!  The quality of the pictures is outstanding.  It is very small so it doesn't take up much room on my work surface.  It was made for scrapbooking!  The max size of the prints is 4"x6"  which covers me 95% of the time, and there are some handy photo editing options available on the printer itself!

Here is a quick shot of it in action:
Come back tomorrow to see this photo on a layout!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today - Susie

2 comments:

  1. Oooh you lucky duck!!! I want one of these and got to play with it at the Quick Quotes Private Reserve! The colors are amazing and the quality too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want one too!! Your layouts are always great, you definitely needed this printer!!

    ReplyDelete