Saturday, August 10, 2013

Scrapping Space Mountain with Moxxie's Magical Moments

 It has been many years since our last trip to Disney World and I still have tons of pictures left to scrap so I was very excited when Moxxie released their new Magical Moments line.  My family loves the roller coasters so of course we had a trip to Space Mountain!

The border strips on this Moxxie collection all have patterns on them.  I used almost all of them on this layout
Ooops!  I forgot to include the yellow and black striped border strip from the Dining with Friends paper.

I fussy cut the image of the roller coaster so I could slip pictures behind it.  I also fussy cut the image of my husband (screaming like a girl!) and daughter.  Background wasn't as important as showing the joy and excitement on everybody's faces!

I also fussy cut the exterior image of my kids standing outside of Space Mountain.  The Magical Moments Element stickers added a lot of punch to this layout, especially when I added the Nestabling from Want2Scrap!

School doesn't start in Virginia until September and some people are ready to move on to fall, but I am holding onto summer and summer memories for as long as I can! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Moxxie Magical Moments Products:
Wany2Scrap Products:

1 comment:

  1. What a fun page! I love how you arranged the photos. I'm also a big fan of the border stickers! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete