Monday, September 2, 2013

Daddy's Little Girl!

One of my favorite things about scrapbooking is being to make meaningful gifts for the special people in your life.  I created this layout for my niece and her husband...and my darling great-niece Kinsey!  The Daddy's Little Girl 3D sticker set from Paper House Productions made creating this layout super easy!
The green base paper with butterflies is from Kaisercraft.  I cut the decorative pink mat from  designer paper using a Spellbinders' die.  All those wonderful dimensional sticker embellishments are from Paper House and provided the perfect accent for the photos!

I have to confess...I sometimes embellish my embellishments!  In this case I added three pearls from Want2Scrap to the cute little "cuddle bug":

It was my way of connecting it to the row of Sleek Strip Pearls I adhered underneath the border strip:
Since it is a gift, I am leaving the journaling tag blank so my niece can add her own special memories!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find time to play today!  Susie

Products:
Paper House:   Daddy's Little Girl 3-D sticker
Want2Scrap:    Sleek Strips Pearls, White
Spellbinders:     Grand Decorative Labels One
Paper:  Kaisercraft, Pebbles

3 comments: