Monday, September 23, 2013

More Outdoor Adventures in Puerto Rico with Paper House!

Today I want to share another scrapbook page from our vacation using the Puerto Rico collection from Paper House.  This was the day we hiked to La Mina Falls...and it was a hot hike...and when we reached the end, the water was surprisingly cold and really refreshing!

I always like to include multiple pictures on my layouts, so I tend not to scrap with full 4x6 photos.  And yes, those are pictures of me in a bathing suit so I was happy to make those *small*!    I think the placement of these photos still allowed the background paper to show through and create the atmosphere.

 In my previous post, I told you about Coqui.  I used him here in the title area, along with a hibiscus flower and some extra greenery.

This hike was through El Yunque National Forest and followed the La Mina River.  The plant growth was phenomenal...ferns everywhere...so I reached for my Spellbinders dies and 2 different shades of cardstock to add foliage to the layout.

The "Outdoor Adventure" sign sticker came from a different cardstock sticker set, but I thought it was very appropriate for this layout. 
I couldn't help hiding a few more colorful frog stickers amongst the vines just for fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products:
Other Products:

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! I love the greenery you added and those cute little frogs!

    ReplyDelete