Monday, October 7, 2013

Creating with Moxxie's Fighting Back Collection

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month 
and I will be sharing a few projects created using Moxxie's Fighting Back collection:

I recently shared this card over on the Want2Scrap blog.  
I have a few more of the how-to details for you today!
The textured pink cardstock was embossed with the Infinity Spellbinders™  M-Bossabilities folder, which covers an area that measures 5.5" x 4.25".  It was matted with gray cardstock before I adhered it to the white cardstock base.

The pink ribbon on this card is a a Rub-On from the Fighting Back collection.  
To really make it a focal point, I surrounded it with some pieces of bling from Want2Scrap, Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett - Beautiful Blooms.
The gray circular background was cut with Standard Circles Spellbinders™ Nestabilities and embossed with Gold Rounds One Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Imperial Gold Enhancing Elements.  I used washi tape to hold the dies in place before I ran them through the Artisan X-plorer.

After I embossed this element and before I removed the dies, 
I used them as stencils which is what created the variation in color.

Oh my goodness - so easy to create such amazing dimension!  I love it!

The lacey white cardstock element is also cut from a Spellbinders™ die, Splendid Circles.  
The tiny rhinestone Baby Bling from Want2Scrap was the perfect finishing touch. 
 Here's another peek:

You have a chance to win the Fighting Back collection this week.  
Be sure to check out the details on the Moxxie Blog!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie



Moxxie Products:

Want2Scrap® Products:
Spellbinders™ Products:
  • S4-114   Standard Circles Spellbinders™  Nestabilities®
  • S4-354   Splendid Circles Spellbinders™  Nestabilities®
  • S4-412   Gold Rounds One Spellbinders™  Nestabilities® Imperial Gold Enhancing Elements
  • ES-012  Infinity Spellbinders™  M-Bossabilities™ folder

No comments:

Post a Comment