Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dinosaur Halloween with Paper House

As soon as I saw the Dinosaur Collection from Paper House I knew I had a lot of pictures that would finally be making it into the scrapbooks!  My boys have been enamoured of dinosaurs for as long as I can remember so it is no surprise that we ended up with a Dinosaur Halloween!

I had fun creating the title area, mixing in 3D stickers from 3 different sets to create just the right mix of dinosaurs and jack-o-lanterns!  I used leftover BoBunny stickers from my stash to add the date...
...and Thickers to spell out "halloween".  Did you notice that the title "jumps the gutter"?  I like to carry elements across the gap in two page layouts. The arrow is from one of my favorite Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® sets, You Are Here.

Again on the second page I found myself mixing dinosaur and Halloween themed 3D stickers.
I love the way the picture of my son on the far right appears to look up at the "long neck" dinosaur...although he would probably correct me and tell me it was a brachiosaur!  When my oldest son was about 2 years old, my husband brought home a book full of very real looking dinosaurs and before you know it, my son was the youngest paleontologist on the block!

Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie



Paper House Products:

Other Products:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that layout! Its very...spheric... like a timetravel. <3 Baerbel

    ReplyDelete