Fall is my favorite time of year. We have a pumpkin patch right around the corner and every year we have a photo shoot! I end up making multiple layouts – one for each child- that are very similar. This one is for my daughter’s scrapbook.
I used the colors of the corn stalks and my kids’ blue jeans to create the khaki and blue background of this layout and chose paper with a lot of visual texture. These papers are both from Kaisercraft's Base Coat II Collection.
I added a little more texture with this fabulous chipboard fence from Want2Scrap.
I tend to go with hidden journaling but my usual manilla tag wasn't quite right for this layout so I grabbed this flowered cutie from My Little Yellow Bicycle and tucked it behind the photo.
I cut photo mats out of green cardstock to tie in all of the green from the 3D stickers.
They had so much fun goofing around with the carved pumpkins that day - great memories! I do have another layout to share from this trip. I created a similar layout for my son and will share it very soon.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
- Want2Scrap: CE-1002 Fences by Nina Brackett – Chipboard Embellishment
- STDM-0102RTE Paper House Pumpkin Patch 3D Sticker
- Little Yellow Bicycle: FLH-134 Journaling Cards
- Kaisercraft Base Coat II: P1258 Paper Linen
- Kaisercraft Base Coat II: P1334 Denim
- BoBunny Double Dot: 12CD419 Clover
- 4” Doily