The lettering on the mask reads "Technology is Beautiful" and was added with stickers. I cut apart some Nestabling Pennants to add the black rhinestone bling that runs along the top edge of the mask on the left side.
The right side of the mask is much simpler. I embossed more of the metallic tape with a Spellbinders® Media Mixáge™ Texture Plate and applied it above the eye opening. I lined the edge with more of the black rhinestones from the Nestabling Pennants. To continue the rhinestones across the cheek in that gorgeous flourish, I used a piece of Swirls Finesse, also in black rhinestone.
The elegant trio of silver rhinestone tear drops was carefully trimmed out of Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett.
Now for some really good news!
You have an opportunity to win an assortment of these DecoArts products for yourself!
On top of that, Want2Scrap is going to throw in some **Bling**!
To enter to win this great prize package, use the Rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Shifting Gears Large Chipboard Embellishments
- Swirls Finesse - Black Rhinestone
- Nestabling Pennants - Black Rhinestone
- Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett - Fancy That
- Clock of Two Times Charm - Antique Brass
- Dazzling Metallics Elegant Finish - Black Pearl
- Dazzling Metallics - Rich Espresso
- Dazzling Metallics - Shimmering Silver
- Dazzling Metallics Metallic Glaze - Medieval Gold
- Metallic Lustre - Copper Kettle
- Paper Effects - Golden Pearl
- Miss Elizabeth's Vintage Typewriter Alphabet
- Metal tape