Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Moxxie Forever Fall and Project Life

I have been watching my girlfriends create beautiful Project Life pages for a long time now.  I am not ready to jump on board quite yet, but I am completely open to dabbling!!    

 Moxxie's Forever Fall collection was the perfect opportunity to give it a whirl!
I like to joke that I love to see how, as scrapbookers,  we have progressed from having photos displayed in pocketed album pages to...displaying photos in pocket pages!  

And now the details.  This is the paper I used, called Fall Cards, from Moxxie.

This made the perfect title card.  I overlaid the printed flourish with Swirls Finesse from Want2Scrap.

For this pocket, I used the reverse side of the paper and stamped a journal block.
 The photo covers text but it creates a great photo mat.  I *love* the botanical print on yellow!
 Great chevron pattern behind "F-A-L-L", don't you think so?
Love the little piggies so much I made a ticket to go with them!
I included a photo on this pre-printed journal block then added stickers describing my son @12.

I really see the appeal of this kind of scrapbooking.  It was fast and easy!  I can see myself using pages like this on a regular basis, supplementing a traditional scrapbooking page like this:

Here's how you could WIN this amazing line:
  • Visit all the posts this week on the Moxxie blog to see our Fighting Back projects and leave comments each day for an entry.
  • Follow Moxxie on facebook. Comment there and share this post on your own facebook page for additional entries.
  • Send your friends! Tell them to let us know who sent them and you get more chances to win!
You have a total of 7 ways to enter, plus one for each friend that lets us know YOU sent them. We will announce the winner on the Moxxie blog on Monday morning.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome design and great use of the Moxxie Fall Cards patterned paper! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete