Sunday, November 3, 2013

Moxxie's Forever Fall is Perfect for Pumpkin Patch Pictures!

October is over but I still have lots of  pumpkin patch pictures to share!  
It's a good thing I had plenty of Moxxie's Forever Fall collection!
This layout includes (5) pictures of my son from one of our past trips to the local pumpkin patch. I like to pack in the pictures, but by varying the size I keep them from overwhelming the layout.  Just look at the embelishments I was able to include, too!

I created a title area with simple alpha stickers and accented with some popped up leaf stickers.

"October" is a fancy chipboard word from Want2Scrap.  I painted it with acrylic paint and added a coat of Glossy Accents.

A tag for journaling and a sprinkling of stickers finish it off!!
 
Tomorrow we start a week long inspiration week on the Moxxie blog featuring  Forever Fall 
so be sure to stop by for a chance to win the entire collection!

I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Moxxie Forever Fall products:
Want2Scrap Fancy Chipboard Word, October, small

1 comment: