Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Girl Layout with Want2Scrap and Susan K. Weckesser

Want2Scrap® teamed up with Susan K. Weckesser for an entire week earlier this month and I have another project I am excited to share that combines her paper and stamps with Want2Scrap® Chipboard and bling -  my November Girl layout!

I added self adhesive Coral Pearls to accent the sun image on the “Good as Gold” cutout.  I decided to paint  “November” to match the teal in the paper using my DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylics:  Phthalo Green-Blue added to a base of white paint.  Perfect!  Once it dried I coated it with Glossy Accents – the shine really makes the Fancy Chipboard Words just pop off the page!

I love, love, love the new chipboard Fences designed by Nina Brackett!  They come in 2 sizes, and the larger set is perfectly sized to coordinate with  Susan K. Weckesser’s Little Haven stamp from Unity.

The house was stamped, paper pieced and painted.  I used a dry brushing technique on the chipboard fence to make it look all old and peeling, then I adhered it to the page with Scor-Tape.  I also  created this floral embellishment by layering a couple of flowers  and then placing each of these individual little gems exactly where I wanted them.  I love how it turned out!


Be sure to check the online store for the paper by Susan K. Weckesser and all of the Want2Scrap® products I used on this layout.  You can find the links at the bottom of this post.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Want2Scrap Products for November Girl layout:

Other Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment