Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Visit the Farm with Moxxie's Forever Fall

Every year we take a little trip to Cox Farms, a pumpkin patch just down the road, and my kids allow me to have my little photo shoot!  I used Moxxie's Forever Fall collection to create this layout:
I very rarely feature just one photo on a scrapbook page, but I just loved this shot of my kids lolling around on top of the pumpkins!

If you would like to win this collection be sure to stop by the Moxxie blog for the Forever Fall inspiration week!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today.  Susie

Moxxie Forever Fall Products:
Want2Scrap  Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls

Other:  October Afternoon Alpha Stickers, Bazzill cardstock, corrugated cardstock, home made tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment