Thursday, December 12, 2013

Want2Scrap Printer's Tray Album Perfect for Christmas!

Today I am excited to share an album I created using Echo Park Reflections Christmas and Candy Rosenberg's Printer's Tray Album from Want2Scrap
As you can see, all those little windows are just chock full of  fabulous Want2Scrap embellishments! If you would like to see details, head on over to the Want2Scrap blog!  I am sharing the inside pages of the album below.


I used the Holiday Ornaments paper from Echo Park for the background of the first set of pages, added  poinsettia stickers from the Element Stickers sheet, and Polaroid-style frames from Jillibean Soup. The final detail was a rhinestone snowflake from the Let It Snow - Christmas bling from Want2Scrap.
I used the Border Strips paper and the coordinating solid color papers to finish the bottom of this page.

The banner on the next page was assembled by snipping out the banners printed on (2) of the Reflections Christmas journal cards.  I also added another rhinestone snowflake at the top right of the banner.
For the page above, I adhered the Peace Joy Love paper to the chipboard page without cutting apart the 4"x6" cards.  The (3) mats are 3" square and ready to hold 2.75" square photos.  I added tiny red and silver rhinestones to various details on the page.

I *love* the North Pole paper in this collection!  I used it to span both of the pages below, so that the map is continuous starting at the bottom and running halfway up the top page.  The map portion on the top page is actually a pocket and holds (3) mats in coordinating colors for pictures. I dressed up one of the element stickers by adhering it on top of red ribbon and dotting it with tiny red rhinestones!  "December" is a Fancy Chipboard Word from Want2Scrap that was painted with red acrylic.
Yes!  You do see another rhinestone snowflake on the bottom page.  I love them!  It may be hard to tell, but there is also a tiny turquoise rhinestone right in the center of the snowflake marking the North Pole!

These last 2 pages came together so quickly by using a combination of the Border Strips paper and the Elements Stickers.  I also added tiny rhinestones from Want2Scrap on these pages to accent the stickers from the collection.


Here are some detail from inside the album when I just had to "bring on the bling" from Want2Scrap!
 
 
 

I really enjoyed working with this album.  The front cover was just plain fun to play with and the page size is so large that I had plenty of room for pictures, embellishments, and journaling! I am already trying to decide what to make with my next Printer's Tray Album!!

I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

 Want2Scrap Products for Printer's Tray Album:


Other Products:

1 comment: