Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Las Vegas Wedding with Paper House Productions


My beautiful niece was married in Las Vegas and I used some of my favorite photos  and the Las Vegas Collection from Paper House to create this simple collage-style layout. 
I intend for it to be included in her wedding scrapbook, but I also think it would look great framed and hanging on the wall!  I often use my favorite layouts to decorate my home, rotating them with the season...or until I create a *new* favorite layout...and that happens pretty frequently!  (It seems my newest layouts are always my favorites!)

Here are some detail shots for you:
I used a craft knife to carefully create a slit in the paper under the title in the upper left.

Lucky Seven showing on the 3D dice stickers - a wish for good luck to the newlyweds!

The cardstock Wedding Chapel sticker was popped up on foam dots.

The 3D sticker of the iconic Las Vegas sign looks perfect nestled amongst the images of the Las Vegas Strip on the background paper.

In addition to using my layouts for home decor, I often use my scrapbooking to create meaningful gifts for the people I love.  I hope I managed to capture at least some of the special moments from the wedding in this piece.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products for Las Vegas Wedding layout:



1 comment: