Friday, December 6, 2013

Magical Moments at Disney with Minnie Mouse and Moxxie

No trip to Disney World is complete until you have met "the Mouse".  In our case, under direct orders from my young daughter, we needed to meet Minnie Mouse!  Moxxie's Magical Moments collection made it easy to scrap the grand occasion!

I have to say the boys really were good sports and even posed for a picture.  A picture I love because my daughter is doing a little curtsy!

I mixed several of the patterned papers on the layout. I used black cardstock to lift the layers - and the photos -  off of the background.  I created a pocket to hold the bright yellow tag for journaling and used one of the cardstock stickers as an accent.  The final touch was the black rhinestone flourish from Want2Scrap!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Products:

1 comment: