Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scouting with Paper House

I was very excited to work with the new Scouting Collection from Paper House Productions.  The new collection is licensed by the Boy Scouts of America so they have all the real logos and symbols.  I have (2) boys who enjoyed a wide variety of adventures during their years in scouts...and now I have scrapbook pages to prove it!

For this first layout, I combined the Adventure paper with the 3D Fishing stickers.  This was my sons' first campout as boy scouts.  They fit in a lot of activities, including a bit of fishing.
 For this second layout, I used the Scouting Around paper and paired it with the Rougin' It 3D stickers and the BSA-Camping Adventure Cardstock stickers.  The pictures are from the same campout...I just found a different way to work with them.  Instead of copying the exact same layout for each of my boys, I switched it up a bit.

And no Cub Scouting family album is complete without a layout about the Pinewood Derby!  I used the Cub Scouts paper and added the Lil' Scouts 3D Stickers.

To create this layout, I cut the paper in half and taped the bottom half of the paper on the top, then I used a craft knife to cut out the Cub Scout logo...then I matted it and replaced it, covering the opening I had just cut.

I really love working with Paper House papers and stickers - they make scrapbooking fast and easy!


Thanks for stopping by - and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

 

Paper House Products for Scouting layouts:

1 comment: