Thursday, December 26, 2013

Western Round Up with my Lil Cowgirl!

Yeehaw!  My Sweet Lil Cowgirl was ready for a Western Round Up with her daddy! The theme of the annual Father-Daughter dance was a hoedown and they really had fun getting all gussied up in hats and boots!

I used one of my all time favorite collections from Moxxie: Western Round Up.  It is perfect for any layout with a western or country theme.  I created this little embellishment cluster with a little fussy cutting of the boots and the hat, then layered on the swirls!

I added another Want2Scrap brown rhinestone Swirls Finesse peeking out from behind this photo.
That little bit of bling is the perfect accent for the title area - really draws the eye IRL!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Products for Sweet Lil Cowgirl Layout:

2 comments:

  1. What a fun page! I love the bling! Happy New Year Susie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love it! Happy New Year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete