Friday, December 6, 2013

Winery Layout with Paper House

My friends attended a wine tasting at a winery just around the corner from my house and Paper House had exactly the right products to create a layout of the event!
The winery had a lot of "atmosphere" and I had  fun snapping a bunch of pictures...wine bottles, awards, flowers.  I made sure to take a picture of the sign at the front of the winery - it conveniently advertised the wine tasting!  Including those little details on the layout helps to capture the atmosphere of the event.

I tore and inked all 4 sides of the Wine Country Map paper and adhered it to a piece of brown cardstock.  I turned down the top right corner, inked the back of the paper and placed the wine bottle 3D sticker beneath the paper.  Then I created the collage with various size pictures and added more of the 3D Wine stickers. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Paper House Products for Winery Layout:

2 comments:

  1. Great job capturing the experience and fitting so many photos on on page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the Quick Quotes team I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete