Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Graduation Layout to Inspire with Quick Quotes

You might think it is kind of funny to be making a graduation layout in January, but I was really inspired by the vellum sentiment I found in the Quick Quotes Bundle - Inspire!

This fast and easy layout is all about the layers.  I used white cardstock to make each layer "pop" and printed the photos with a thin white border to tie it all together.  I love to use multiple photos on my layouts so wallet size photos are my favorite!!
I mounted the vellum on white cardstock and inked the edges with Biscotti PowderPuff Chalking Ink...in fact I inked the edges of all the paper!!

The top right corner needed a little something so I reached for my go to...washi tape!  I layered the asterisks on top to provide a little dimension - they are from the same pack of Thickers that I used to create the title.
I used clear stickers to add the date and "congratulations" on the picture - and - done!  I really like the masculine feel of this layout - even with butterflies and vellum!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Quick Quotes Products Used:

Other Products:
  • White Cardstock
  • Thickers
  • Washi Tape
  • Clear stickers

1 comment: