The house image is from the le mason stamp set and I just love the quirky, mismatched windows and whimsical flowers! I stamped it onto a lightly patterned paper tag using Archival Ink then used a water color technique and Distress Inks to add the color.
I used Glossy Accents on some selected areas of the image - the roof trim, windows, door, flowers, and fence posts - just to add a little shine and dimension.
If a little dimension is nice, then a lot of dimension must be even better, right? I love playing with Shrinky Dinks! I stamped the sun from the Fly Away set onto the rough side of the shrink plastic then colored it with a combination of Distress Inks and colored pencils.
The last little detail I added was a cute little plume of smoke from the chimney. I created it by trimming a couple of pieces from Want2Scrap Black Rhinestone Swirl bling.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Susan K. Weckesser Products Used:
- Fly Away stamp set by Susan K. Weckesser for Unity Stamp Company
- Grandma's Needlepoint stamp set by Susan K. Weckesser for Unity Stamp Company
- le mason stamp set by Susan K. Weckesser for Unity Stamp Company
- Swirls - Black Rhinestone by Want2Scrap
- Road to Friend Amuse Art Stamps
- Glossy Accents, Archival Ink, Distress Inks by Ranger
- White acrylic paint
- Jovial, Basic Grey
- Shrinky Dinks
- Tag, pin, beads