Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Scrapbook Your Dog with Want2Scrap Overlays!

Our fur babies have such a big place in our hearts we need to remember to include them in our scrapbooks, too!  Roxie, our first family dog, was such a sweetheart and was always hanging out with her boy, Brian!
Another layout pulled together very quickly thanks to Want2Scrap overlays!  I like to fill each little opening with several elements - photos, journaling...and don't forget the bling!

I think the bone-shaped laser cut opening was the perfect place to add Roxie's name...
...and of course more bling to accent this photo of them waiting for Daddy at the front window! We lost Roxie more than 10 years ago but we still miss her and laugh over the memories she left behind.

Tomorrow I will share a layout I created as a gift - and I started with an overlay from Want2Scrap!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Pampered Pooch Overlay/Layout Products:

Other Products:
  • Doggy Mail paper by Imaginisce
  • Cardstock and Vellum by Chantilly Lace
  • Alpha stickers by Mrs. Grossman’s

1 comment:

  1. Great LO overlay and I do think that the bone was the perfect place for her name! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete