Friday, February 28, 2014

Wedding Day Part 2 with Want2Scrap

As I promised yesterday, here is another lovely wedding layout that started out using a laser cut overlay from Want2Scrap as a base.  The overlay comes with white matting that sizes each opening perfectly for your favorite 4"x6" photos.
I think the Frilly Flourish Swirls looks like a trail left behind by those elegant butterflies!  These die cuts are from Kaisercraft (Elegance Collectables), but the overlays from Want2Scrap can be embellished to coordinate with any wedding theme!  Let your imagination go wild!

I love working with overlays from Want2Scrap!  You can tell from the variety I was able to share this week that you can make them as simple or as detailed as you desire!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap products for Wedding Layout:

Other Products:
  • Elegance Collectables, Kaisercraft

1 comment:

  1. I do love the blingy jeweled butterfly trail, gorgeous LO. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete