Monday, February 24, 2014

Wedding Gown Dress Up with Want2Scrap Overlay

I love these photos of my daughter playing dress up in my mother's wedding gown and wanted to create a special layout with them.  This elegant overlay from Want2Scrap provided the perfect starting point!

I used a vintage paper doily, Spellbinders die cuts, and bling from Want2Scrap to create a feminine backdrop.  The edges of the photos were distressed and inked.
The floral die cuts were hilighted with Champagne Ice Metallic Lustre.  Swirls Finesse pearls have such a beautiful shape - so elegant in the white pearl finish!
The detail of the laser cut dress form is amazing.  I just added a row of pearls and a sheer bow.
The built in title block just needed a few die cuts to finish it off!

Just a note:  
I will be featuring more layouts created with Overlays from Want2Scrap all week!  
They are so easy to work with - I love them!
Hope to see you tomorrow!


I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Products:

Other products:

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous LO this is and doesn't your daughter look pretty dressed up like this. The black on the blue looks so striking and then there are all the elegant touches you have added. Fabulous!

    Can I ask if FS has arrived with you yet?

    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments, Neet!

      Yes I have been enjoying a visit with FS. She is moving on tomorrow. I sent you an email!

      Hugs,
      Susie

      Delete