Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Friend - Forever Remembered

Moxxie's new Forever Remembered collection has everything you need to craft a layout when you lose someone you love.  The sentiment on this paper said exactly what I needed it to say, and that made a difficult layout a little easier to create.
Moxxie Forever Remembered Layout by Susie Bentz Spellbinders Sentiments Want2Scrap bling t

I layered crosses from the sticker sheet with foam pop dots and added self-adhesive blue pearls from Want2Scrap.
Moxxie Forever Remembered Want2Scrap Steel Blue Pearls Susie Bentz

I also added an elegant white pearl flourish from Want2Scrap.
Moxxie Forever Remembered Want2Scrap Maxxi Girl Swirl Susie Bentz

I used a letterpress technique and a Spellbinders die to create this embellishment. 
I simply inked the die with Golden Glitz Delicata Pigment Ink from Tsukineko before cutting and embossing on blue cardstock.  The effect is stunning!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie

Moxxie Forever Remembered Products:

Other Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment