Sunday, March 30, 2014

Always and Forever Wedding Printer's Tray with Paper House Productions

Good Morning!  Today I want to share a quick and easy project using Paper House Productions *new* To Have and To Hold Collection.

I love using my paper crafting to create gifts and I *love* the sentiments on the Dreams Come True paper! The paper has 4x6 tags that work perfectly in the openings of this printer's tray.

The collection also includes a coordinating sheet and that is where I found the banner that runs across the top of the tray.

The designs of each tag are so beautiful that they require very little embellishment.  In this opening I added some rhinestones to the wedding cake sticker and tinted the roses at the top before adhering it with 3D foam dots.

The only embellishment I added to this tag was the entwined gold wedding bands from the sticker sheet
Everything you need in one collection - it really couldn't have been easier to create!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment