Sunday, March 23, 2014

Down on the Farm with Joe's Cows

Feeding Joe's cows is an activity we always enjoy when we are visiting my brother and Moxxie's  Down on the Farm collection made scrapping  it really simple!

The Mooove Over paper, with the cows all across the bottom, provides a perfect starting point for this quick and easy layout. 
Moxxie Farm Cow Layout by Susie Bentz  t
I layered a photo collage over a block of the striped side of Fields of Gold.

Creating the title block was fun!  Using Spellbinders Labels Four, I die cut and embossed brown cardstock then adhered the striped green frame from the sticker sheet on top.  I wrapped some twine around them both before adding the title with some rustic style alphas.  The brown cow sticker was popped up - gotta love dimension - before I added the  wood veneer chip from my stash!
  Moxxie Farm Cow Title Spellbinders Labels Susie Bentz  

I needed to add a little more green on the layout so I cut tags out of coordinating paper and tucked them behind the photo collage in the upper right corner.
Moxxie Down on the Farm tags Susie Bentz

Finishing touch was to add three little "dots" from my Thickers pack on the top left of the page:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Moxxie Down on the Farm Products:

Other Products:  Spellbinders Labels Four, Thickers, alpha stickers, twine, Studio Calico Potty People Wood Veneer Shapes

1 comment:

  1. What a fun page! I LOVE cows. You captured some great moments here. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete