Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More Down on the Farm with Moxxie!

Moxxie's new Down on the Farm line includes Journal Cards that are ideal for creating Project Life style pocket pages.  These pictures are actually from one of our visits to the local pumpkin patch in the fall.  There are lots of farm animals and equipment around, so this collection is perfect!
  Moxxie Down On The Farm Project Life Tractor layout by Susie Bentz with Spellbinders You Are Here Arrows
First thing I did was to create a title block by layering some stickers over the coordinating green striped papers.  The edges of the photos were distressed and inks.
  Moxxie Down On the Farm Project Life Susie Bentz 1
My oldest son, Brian was working at the pumpkin patch and was manning the top of one of the slides.  I used the coordinating check paper to create backgrounds for these 2 photos...can you believe how well my daughter's shirt matches?!?
Moxxie Down On the Farm Project Life Susie Bentz 2
I customized this title card with stickers and a small photo - close up of my son on the tractor fits perfectly into the next pocket.
Moxxie Down On the Farm Project Life Susie Bentz 3
This card has such a strong, fabulous graphic - it is my favorite!  I journaled a little on this photo before I printed it out, then distressed and inked the edges.
  Moxxie Down On the Farm Project Life Susie Bentz 4
I used Spellbinders You Are Here die set to cut and emboss both of the arrows on this layout.  I used this one to direct attention from the tractor photo to the tractor card!
Moxxie Down On the Farm Project Life Susie Bentz 5
I love this picture of my son.  I can not count the number of times I have seen this exact expression on his face!  Plenty of room for  journaling on this card.
Moxxie Down On the Farm Project Life Susie Bentz 6
Pocket page scrapbooking is fast and easy, but there are still ways to creatively personalize the elements.  I hope this has inspired you!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play!  Susie

Moxxie Down On the Farm Products:

Other Products:  Spellbinders You Are Here, Dymo label maker, Ink

1 comment: