Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Days, Speech Bubbles and Chalkboard Art!

It seems like this is the winter that never ends!  I memorialized one of our many snow days using Bazzill's Nordic Pines collection then peppered the layout with speech bubbles and rhinestone bling from Want2Scrap!

This collection from Bazzill features the chalkboard art that is so popular right now.  I decided to mimic that effect on my embellishments!  I painted chipboard Speech Bubbles from Want2Scrap with black acrylic paint.
Be aware that all white pens are not created equal!  The image on the left was created with a no name pen from my stash.  The image on the right was created with Uni-ball Signo Pigment Ink pen.  Love it!

I also sprinkled around a few rhinestone snowflakes from the Let It Snow set designed by Nina Bracket:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Products Used:

Other Products:
  • Signo Pigment Ink pen, white
  • Bazzill Nordic Pines collection
  • Jillibean Soup White Frames
  • MME washi tape
  • Black acrylic paint, cardstock, vellum, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment