Sunday, March 16, 2014

Some Pig! Cookout with Moxxie's Down On The Farm

Today I am sharing  a layout using the  new Down on the Farm collection from
Moxxie - it  is perfect for scrapping your cookouts, picnics and pot lucks!

My sister-in-law bought a smoker a few years back and we have been feasting ever since! 
Moxxie Farm Pig BBQ Barbecue Layout Susie Bentz
I built a simple background with really cute patterned paper then added a collage of pictures.

Using Spellbinders Labels One I die cut, embossed and then distressed a background mat for the "Some Pig" sticker
I used another Spellbinders die to cut a red arrow out of the same red card stock.
I swagged a burplap ribbon across one side of the layout and trimmed out this cute little pig from the Farm Journal Cards paper!
 

I added a few more details from my stash, die cut an arrow and tucked a tag for journaling behind a photo. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Moxxie Down on the Farm Products:

  • DF-1431 Farm Journal Cards
  • DF-1432 Oink
  • DF-2262 Farm Cardstock Stickers
Other Productsts:  Spellbinders Labels One, Spellbinders You Are Here, Dymo label maker, Recollections wood word chip, burlap ribbon, tag

No comments:

Post a Comment