Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thankful for Chipboard

Yes!  I am very thankful for chipboard...which is obvious if you see how much I used on this layout from November! 
What I am actually thankful for is my family.  This photo is a shot of my children proudly wearing the t-shirts they earned by participating in the annual neighborhood Thanksgiving morning Turkey Trot!  All the chipboard from Want2Scrap just makes for a fun layout!  Like the architectural element that I tucked behind the photo.
It is one of 3 different chipboard windows from Want2Scrap that you can assemble to create a variety of looks! I  also adore the cute little chipboard Houses by Nina Bracket
I included a small piece of a chipboard fence from Want2Scrap. Last but not least, the title is a Fancy Chipboard Word that I painted with acrylic paint.  Love it!

So I am sure you are wondering why am I sharing a layout from November in March? Well it was published in November by Scrap n' Art Magazine and they asked me to hold it back for a couple of months.  The good thing is that all of these chipboard elements from Want2Scrap are great to use all year long!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Want2Scrap Products:
Other Products:  Little Yellow Bicycle Feels Like Home Collection, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Shapes, DecoArts Acrylic Paints
.

No comments:

Post a Comment