Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Unforgettable Travel Moments with Baggage Claim from Quick Quotes

Quick Quotes has just released the new Baggage Claim Collection to help you scrap your unforgettable travel memories.

I was so blessed to travel to Scotland and Ireland in May of last year and have not had the chance to scrap any of my pictures...until now!  I love to create home dec items with my pictures and printers trays are a fun and easy way to do that:

One of the papers in the Baggage Claim line has vintage style mini-maps on one side and a beautiful blue and white pattern on the reverse.  It happens to be divided just like my printer's tray so I cut out the cards and added them to the openings in the tray, alternating which side was up.  Then I treated each opening in the tray like a mini scrapbook page!

You can see the Baggage Claim Die Cut Stickers has the perfect sticker for embellishing your adventures in dining!  It also has some great ephemera, like the stamp in the upper left.  I used the *new* Rusty Nail Powderpuff Chalking Ink around the edges of each of the map inserts.

The Baggage Claim Chipboard Die Cuts are fabulous!  The "Unforgettable Moments" banner is adhered directly onto the frame of the printers tray.  The chipboard film strip has six openings that are 1"x .75" which I quickly filled with tiny photos.  The background is obviously the blue and white patterned side of the paper which I edged with the *new* Carribean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

The rest of the tray is more of the same.  Here are close ups of each section showing a mix of photos, stickers and chipboard die cuts:




Bonus Idea:  These openings are the same size as some of the Project Life style page pockets.  When I am ready to change out this display, I can simply move each section into a pocket...add some journaling and more of my photos...and voila!  Project Life page will be done!  (Although it will be quite some time before these pictures come down.  It was such a wonderful trip and I love seeing these memories up on my wall!)


Quick Quotes Baggage Claim Products:

Other Products: 7 Gypsies Printers Tray

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment