Thursday, April 3, 2014

At the Beach with the Calypso Collection from Quick Quotes

Hello and welcome!  Today and I am so excited to share a layout using Quick Quotes' new Calypso collection! It just screams summer and beach to me!

I created this embellishment cluster in the center of the layout by combining a piece of the Chipboard Die Cuts with a couple of the sentiments I trimmed out of the CA500 paper.

I also trimmed out a couple of the mini banners from that sheet.  Below you can see the "Scatter Joy" banner.
I added the scalloped piece from the Chipboard Die Cuts under the main photo and then finished things off with a white pearl flourish and some hand stitching in orange thread!

Quick Quotes Products Used:


Other Products:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!
 - Susie

1 comment:

  1. It is screaming summer! Love the colors and fun papers. The photos are amazing and love the bling you added!

    ReplyDelete