Saturday, April 5, 2014

Discover Beauty with Susan K. Weckesser

We are celebrating Spring on the Susan K. Weckesser blog this month and nothing says Spring to me more than flowers...specifically tulips!  They are my favorites!
I used a piece of Susan's whimsical paper as the base for this layout.  I love all the tiny pops of color you see from the background text!  Next I die cut and embossed a piece of green cardstock, sanding and inking the edge to reveal the details.  On top of that I created a collage of photos of some tulips I received as a gift last year.

The chipboard word "Discover" is from Want2Scrap and is completely bare.  It looks great with the kraft background.
To make sure it didn't blend in, I tucked a white vintage doily in behind it.

This sweet little tag came from another sheet of Susan K. Weckesser paper. It is the perfect place for alpha stickers to complete the title...and a little journaling to remind me who gave me such a lovely gift!

Beauty is where you find it....but you won't find it if you don't take the time to look!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Products:

Other Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment