Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter Layout with Chalkboard Style

As soon as I saw this Easter Overlay from Want2Scrap I knew I wanted to add some of the chalkboard touches that are so popular these days.  It couldn't have been easier!

I used a ruler and a white pigment ink pen to draw a white frame around the entire overlay until I ran into…the Easter Bunny!  I sketched in facial features with a pencil before finishing things off with Marvy Uchida Bistro chalk markers.  Love them!

Spellbinders® Filigree Egg Shapeabilities® Die D-Lite was used to cut and emboss all of the beautiful eggs on this layout!  The background egg shape was cut from black cardstock to coordinate with the overlay.  The fancy foreground pieces were cut and embossed from brightly colored cardstock, then sanded to reveal the white core.

I embellished the built in title block with more die cuts from Spellbinders, Blooms Three and Foliage Two.

The center of each bloom holds a lovely pink pearl from Want2Scrap!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Products used in Easter Egg Hunt Layout:

Other Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment