I used a ruler and a white pigment ink pen to draw a white frame around the entire overlay until I ran into…the Easter Bunny! I sketched in facial features with a pencil before finishing things off with Marvy Uchida Bistro chalk markers. Love them!
Spellbinders® Filigree Egg Shapeabilities® Die D-Lite was used to cut and emboss all of the beautiful eggs on this layout! The background egg shape was cut from black cardstock to coordinate with the overlay. The fancy foreground pieces were cut and embossed from brightly colored cardstock, then sanded to reveal the white core.
I embellished the built in title block with more die cuts from Spellbinders, Blooms Three and Foliage Two.
The center of each bloom holds a lovely pink pearl from Want2Scrap!
Want2Scrap Products used in Easter Egg Hunt Layout:
- Moxxie Hippety-Hoppety/Easter-rific paper
- S2-053 Filigree Egg Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™
- S2-046 Blooms Three Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™
- S5-129 Foliage Two Spellbinders® Shapeabilities®
- S4-190 Labels Four Spellbinders® Nestabilities
- S4-309 Labels Four Small Spellbinders® Nestabilities
- Marvy Uchida Bistro Chalk Markers
- DCWV cardstock