Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Moxxie Design Team Call 2014

I have exciting news to share today!
Moxxie is having a Design Team call!  

I have been working with them for the past two years and it has truly been a joy!  They have great products in a wide variety of themes:  sports, family, vacation, children. pets, holidays and seasons.  Something for everyone!

If you have been thinking about applying for a Design Team, this is a wonderful opportunity to work with a generous, supportive, professional company.

You can find all of the details HERE!

Here are a few projects I created using some of their fabulous collections:
At The Ballpark Collection

Nautical Collection

Reach for the Stars Collection
Winterland Collection

As always, I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

4 comments:

  1. This is the best team to be on! Love creating for them.

    You're projects are so great Susie! I really love seeing your creations. I'm going to miss you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ange! I will miss working with you, too!

      Delete
  2. you certainly picked some awesome layouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Pat. You have several awesome Moxxie layouts of your own - AND you provided sketches with them!

      Delete