Friday, April 25, 2014

Scrapping Our Stash April Blog Hop with Practical Scrappers!

Hello! Hello!  I am having a little fun today!  I was invited to play along with Practical Scrappers for this month's Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop.  

We have 20 talented ladies participating today and if you get lost, you can find the list back at Practical Scrappers. You should be arriving here from Nicole Laha's blog.

Soooo...here is my project - a layout featuring Kaisercraft's Elegance.  I love this picture of my brother and his wife - they are so cute together!  It is only a  4"x 6" photo so I gave it a triple mat to give it more "weight".

I added bling from Want2Scrap.  You can see I started the Maxxi Girl Swirl in the top left...

...and finished it in the bottom right.

I also created the center of the flower from Want2Scrap bling.

I love Spellbinders dies and used Windows Three and Sentiments Shapeablities in this embellishment cluster.

The "potty people" are from Studio Calico and the chipboard embellishment, which was painted with DecoArt metallic paint, is from Want2Scrap.

I am doing a giveaway here today!  
I will put together a nice selection of Want2Scrap bling for one lucky person!  In order to qualify you can do any/or all of the following:

  1. Become a follower here on my blog
  2. "Like" my facebook page 
  3. Make sure to leave me a comment letting me know what you did!  
I will leave the giveaway open until 11:59 est on Monday and plan to announce the winner on Tuesday! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Now head on over to Wendy Coffman's
 blog next!

Susie

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Susie! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Susie! Love the colors at work here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, and I love how you incorporated the spellbinders cutouts and the bling and the wood veneers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty page and love the lil wooden people!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant. I like the triple matting and the flower.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I always have trouble figuring how to scrap with bold prints but this is just perfection! Love the triple matting and all the coordinating bling! Following on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your layout with all the little embellishments. Those wood veneer people are such a sweet touch and wow, I love the paper you used! I am a new follower on Blog Lovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page! This really shows off the photo! Love the little people too! So cute! I am a follower of your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete