Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Whoo's the Cutest? with Paper House Productions

I was very excited when I saw the Owl's Hoot! collection from Paper House Productions because I knew exactly which pictures I would be scrapping!

Every summer I haul my family down to visit my mother in Florida.  My daughter has a special relationship with her older cousin who always plans a fun activity for just the two of them!  This outing involved hair styles, make-up, manicures and a silly photo shoot - I think they are both adorable!

Here are a few details pictures for you:  
I love it when a page has a built in title!
The new You're A Hoot! 3D stickers have plenty of glitter and texture.  I used them throughout the layout to add dimension - see the pair on the branch above?  And the fuzzy blooms below?


There were a couple of places where I used my craft knife to lift leaves from the paper so I could slip photos underneath (see above and below).


There is nothing wrong with embellishing an embellishment!  You can see I found a few places that needed some bling from Want2Scrap!



It was really fun working with this collection!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Productions products:


Want2Scrap Products:

3 comments: