Friday, May 23, 2014

God's Creatures, Great and Small with Quick Quotes

Nothing says spring like baby animals, right?  I found these little ducklings and their momma paddling around a small lake and felt so blessed that they came up so close to me!   By combining the Serendipity and Calypso collections I was able to have this fresh blue and yellow color scheme.

Quick Quotes had the perfect vellum quote about God's creatures, great and small which I layered with the photos and a piece of chipboard near the center of the page.

I die cut the sentiment and a white cardstock backing piece using Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™ ATC die set. I used the die as a stencil  and added Lemonade PowderPuff Challking Ink before layering it all together on top of a piece of yellow paper.

I die cut the title in white using Spellbinder® Shapeabilities® Font One - Lower Case.  I cut and embossed the banner from papers in the collections using  Spellbinders Banner Basics 2 and I fussy cut the swirly flower on the right side of the paper using my craft knife.

The banner and each of the layers on the layout were inked with Biscotti PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

Here is a close up of the flower I fussy cut - you can see the beautiful Baby Bling I added for dimension.
  

Thanks for stopping by  and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Products for God's Creatures Spring Layout:

Want2Scrap Products:

Other: Acrylic paint

No comments:

Post a Comment