Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hitting the Beach with Paper House Productions

Yesterday I shared a beach themed layout with you and promised you another one today, so here is round 2!  I used photos from the same day at the beach because I have 3 kids and like to create pages for each of them but I hate copying the same page over and over, don't you?  Fortunately, Paper House Productions has a wide variety of beach themed products to choose from!

I grew up in Northwest Florida.  It has the prettiest beaches in the world and the Beach Sign paper - with the beach grasses, wood fencing, white sands and beautiful water - looks just like home!

Yesterday I shared a couple of tips about creating photo collages and today I will add a few more.  When I choose  pictures for my layouts, I like to include:

  • Individual and group shots
  • Close ups and wide shots
  • Scenery and /or detail shots

Basically, variety is a good thing and adds a lot of visual interest! 

Another way to add visual interest is to use 3D stickers from Paper House!  Here are some detail shots:
 

To be honest, there are no light houses on the beaches where I grew up, but this 3D sticker works really well to set the scene! 
 

I love to add a little something around the title.  This little cluster of seashells is perfect! 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Paper House Products used on Beach layout:

  • P-0448RTE  Beach Sign Paper
  • STDM-0085RTE  At the Beach 3D Stickers
  • STDM-0184RTE  Beach Comber 3D sticker
Other Products:

·         Dimensional Alpha Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment