Monday, May 5, 2014

Let's Go Bowling with Paper House Productions

Bowling is one of our favorite activities when we take my children to visit their grandmother in Florida every summer and Paper House Productions has the perfect collection for scrapbooking the event!  
It has been fun watching the kids graduate from “bumper lanes” to picking up spares and strikes...and I actually caught a photograph of my oldest son picking up a spare! 

I love the retro feel of this collection and I love the selection of cardstock stickers!  I created a bit of dimension by layering them with foam pop dots. 

I had fun with the title block, mixing a dimensional alpha with a cardstock sticker and a die cut silver arrow.
I used my Spellbinders dies to cut arrows from silver metallic tape.
If you missed the bowling layout I created earlier, you can find it HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products:


Other Products:
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities You Are Here die set
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities Snapshot die set
  • American Crafts Amy Tangerine Foam Thickers
  • Metallic duct tape
  • Washi tape
  • Foam Pop dots
  • Manila tag

No comments:

Post a Comment