Saturday, May 17, 2014

Summertime with Paper House Productions and Want2Scrap

Hello and welcome!  Today I am sharing a  beach layout featuring Paper House Productions .  After our long cold winter, maybe it will help warm things up!

I started with the Beach Foam paper and created a little photo collage in the center.  When I plan my layouts, I always try to do (2) things with my photos:

  • Vary the size and shape
  • Always leave open space for layering of photos and embellishments

Did you notice the Canvas Art stickers?  They are one of the newest products available from Paper House and I just adore them!


 I love a little dimension on my pages and the graphics on these are so cool!

I also used a glittered 3D seashell sticker from Paper House because what is a beach layout without seashells?

The title for my page is "Summertime", a Fancy Chipboard Word from Want2Scrap.  Want2Scrap offers a large inventory of Fancy Chipboard Words in (2) sizes - the one I used on this layout is small.  The thing I love is that I can order ANY word I want!

I will be sharing another beach themed layout featuring Paper House Productions tomorrow so I hope you will come back and take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products:
Other Products:

·         Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment