Sunday, May 25, 2014

Two Years of Moxxie Favorites!

I have been honored to be a member of the Moxxie Design Team for the past 2 years. I have enjoyed every minute!  The company is great, the products are fun and most importantly, I have been blessed to work with a group of talented and generous designers who taught and inspired me every month.  On my final post on the Moxxie blog, I shared some of my favorite projects created by my fellow Moxxie Muses.  I hope you will take a minute to check it out HERE.

Today on my blog, I thought I would share some favorite projects of my own design!  Enjoy!
At the Ballpark Collection
Road to Recovery Collection
Forever Family Collection
This last layout was the very first one I created when I opened my DT box from Moxxie.  It has a special place in my heart!
Midway Madness Collection

Here are some of my favorite Mini-albums and Off the Page projects:
Winterland Collection

Fighting Back Collection
Child's Play Collection


Thanks for stopping by for my little Moxxie retrospective and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

2 comments:

  1. You rock Susie, will miss ya! But you know where I'll be. On facebook, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your pages but my favorite is the canvas!!!

    ReplyDelete