I visited one of my brothers in April and snapped some pictures when he took out his guitar for a few songs. I especially liked that his puppy, Layla, situated herself right at his feet! So cute!
I started with the Fender Acoustic Guitar paper and used a craft knife to fussy cut along the right edge of the guitar so I could slip things behind it!
With 3D stickers, it is easy to create little embellishment clusters like this one:
|Lace edge created by cutting, embossing and stenciling with |
Spellbinders Creative Book Pages Two.
|The lace doily was cut and embossed with |
Spellbinders GrandStately Circles.
I created a pretty shaped photo mat area by layering some large die cuts. You can see how I distressed the decorative edge of this one, cut from the Stable Wood paper, to give it a more masculine feel:
|Decorative background mat cut and embossed with |
Spellbinders Grand Labels One
I added a few strips of washi tape around the photos and also in the upper left corner:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Paper House Products:
- P-0470RTE Fender Acoustic Guitar Paper
- P-0680RTE Stable Wood Paper
- STDM-0035RTE 100% Country 3D stickers
- STDM-0003RTE Cheers 3D sticker
- Spellbinders® Grand Nestabilities Grand Labels One
- Spellbinders® Grand Nestabilities Grand Stately Circles
- Spellbinders Grand Templates Creative Book Pages Two
- Tags, washi tape, metal tag, ink, cardstock