Friday, June 6, 2014

Want2Scrap and Paper House Team Up for a Trip to the Ballpark!

My son was an umpire for girl's softball for a couple of seasons and I decided upon a Want2Scrap baseball  overlay to scrap the experience.  I used a couple of sets of 3D stickers from Paper House and was done in about 30 minutes!

This is how it looked before I started to play with it. I trimmed the overlay down to an 11.5″ square before I centered it on green cardstock.

As usual with me, I used the opening in the overlay as a “suggestion” and filled it with designer paper that looks like grass.  It provided a great backdrop for these 3 smaller photos of my son making his calls!

I added some 3D baseball themed stickers and a journaling card behind this photo.

I love the red stitching detail on the baseball in the bottom left - that is part of the overlay!  You can see I added another small photo and more 3D embellishments to finish off the layout.   That is a total of (5) photos!

I love working with overlays from Want2Scrap!  There are more than 125 different layouts to choose from – check them out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Products for Baseball layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment